1. Holiday Inn Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco, CA
2. Lobby of Holiday Inn Fisherman's Wharf.
3. Lombard Street, claimed as the crookedest street in the world.
4. Famous sign on Fisherman's Wharf.
5. Coit Tower (1933) on Telegraph Hill seen from below at night.
6. San Francisco's cable car system a special "moving" National Historic Landmark .
7. Alcatraz Prison as seen from Fisherman's Wharf.
8. Greg must have been bad again. He's on the boat to Alcatraz Prison.
9. Central hall of prison or "Broadway".
10. If you were very bad you went here to the isolation cells.
11. At least they had nice open air showers!!
12. Clarence Anglin escaped from this cell on June 11, 1962.
13. If you were good you got time in this fully equiped exercise yard..
14. A drive way and garage in Sausilito. I don't think I'd park here.
15. The USS Pompanito at Fisherman's Wharf. A small submarine from WWII. Home to 80 men during the war.
16. The torpedo room. Photos 1 to 16 by Greg Slingerland