1. Lovely board walk along the waterfront.
2. Such contrast. Beautiful flowers in front and large beasts in the distance.
3. The original monorail from downtown to the Space Needle.
4. The Space Needle. Surrounding land was site of the 1962 World's Fair.
5. View of downtown Seattle from the observation deck of the Space Needle.
6. Entrance to Pike Place Market.
7. They have fish. Wow are those prices good. Oh yah, this is 1987!
8. They have fruits and veggies too!
9. A sunset on the waterfront.
10. Greg took a "big" plane home. Yah that one right in front!
11. But it did result in a good seat with a great view! Photos 1 to 11 by Greg Slingerland