1. The Quebec Legislature. The provincial seat of government.
2. One entrance to the old walled portion of the city.
3. Le Chateau Frontenac... not our hotel!
4. The red roof is a restaurant where we had dinner one night.
5. The streets are narrow and crooked.
6. Cannons to protect the old city.
7. Artists have taken over the streets too small for cars.
8. Le Chateau Frontenac at night.
9. This is a Funicular or incline railway down to Rue Petit Champlain.
10. A view down Rue Petit Champlain.
11. The chateau with Rue Petit Champlain in the foreground. Photos 1 to 11 by Greg Slingerland