1. Crowne Plaza Pyramid, Albuquerque, February 23-27, 1998. The Part 68 Seminar was held the Thurs & Fri of the previous week.
2. Some of us took a side trip to the Grand Canyon and visited the Meteor Crater along the way.
3. Roger Britt at the edge of the famous Meteor Crater.
4. Efrain Guevara couldn't resist trying out the ditch on the way to the Grand Canyon from Flagstaff.
5. Katherine Cheung and Roger flying over the Grand Canyon. Efrain took the picture.
6. The Grand Canyon in winter.
7. The Grand Canyon without winter.
8. Roger back on the ground.
9. Efrain and Roger went for a tour of Sedona. Here is the view of the Chapel of the Holy Cross Church that you never see.
10. Katherine and Roger stopped at the Petrified Forest on the way back to Albuquerque.
11. The Petrified Forest up close.
12. Most of the forest was trained back to the east coast a hundred years ago, but here's the bit they missed.
13. Katherine's turn.
14. Roger tries flying back to Albuquerque from the Petrified Forest.
15. Roger and John Schick drove up the Sandia Crest National Scenic Byway in Cibola National Forest.
16. Here's John at 10,000 feet with Albuquerque down below.