1. Omni Waterside, Norfolk, May 11-14, 1998 (in the middle of nowhere)
2. Omni Waterside lobby
3. Pierre, Efrain, Roger and Katherine spent the weekend at Colonial Williamsburg. This is the Capitol building.
4. The soldiers add lots of color.
5. Main Street in Colonial Williamsburg.
6. ETSI guests Joachim Pomy and Fred Howett near Jamestown. Photos 6, 8-11 by John Schick.
7. In celebration of Joachim's first visit to TR41 & to the many filet mignons we have enjoyed as a result.
8. John Schick in front of the Freemason Abbey Restaurant that we went to for a special TIA/ETSI dinner.
9a. At dinner: Berndt Martenson, Joachim Pomy, Richard Panko, Fred Howett, Roger Britt, ?...
9b. ...Bobbie Breden, ?, Mo Zonoun, Paul Weismantel, Anh Wride, Chuck Berestecky.
10a. John Bipes, Steven Bipes, Anh Wride, Joachim Pomy, Pierre Adornato, Bobbie Breden, Stephanie Montgomery...
10b. ...Luis Gittens, Berndt Martenson, Dick Frank, Ulrich Wichmann, Pete Melton, Tailey Tung.
11. Hard at work are John Schick, Dick Frank, Tailey Tung and Ulrich Wichmann.