1. Fairmount Palliser, Calgary, August 16-21, 1998
2. Aerial shot of Calgary. The Palliser hotel is next door (to the left) of the Calgary Tower.
3. Roger had the top of Calgary Tower all to himself for breakfast. A waiter said this was because the Germans didn't wake up until 10am.
4. The Calgary Tower from a different breakfast spot at the base.
5. Nice street in downtown Calgary.
6. Greg drove to Banff. Beautiful scenery along the way.
7. Banff and surrounding mountains. Roger, Katherine and her mother also visited Banff, the first time in the Rockies for her mother.
8. In Banff National park, Greg took a walk back into a water falls.
9. The water falls he found.
10. Self portrait (I was holding the camera) in Banff.
11. Interesting formations at the look out.
12. Another vista on the way back to the hotel.