1. Hyatt, Sarasota, February 15-19, 1999
2. Marina in front of the hotel.
3. Efrain Guevara, Ajmer Bal, Pierre Adornato & Roger Britt on the beach.
4. Phil, Peter & Roger had the best blow torched creme bruele somewhere near Siesta Key, wished we could remember where.
5. John, Pierre, Efrain & Roger visited Myakka River State Park and took a ride on this airboat to see the gators.
6. Greg went for a ride on an airboat in the everglades.
7. View from airboat during ride.
8. Stopped at a contrived native village, actually tourist shops.
9. Local water flowers. Photos 6 to 9 and 12 to 16 by Greg Slingerland
10. Big guns at Fort Desoto.
11. I mean really big guns.
12. Most of the Fort buildings are gone but the footings remain.
13. Some wharf remnants on the beach at Fort Desoto. Greg's wife in foreground.
14. Greg strikes a pose on the beach.
15. When visiting Florida, everyone takes a picture of an Orange grove.
16. Too much money + Too much power = No brains.