1. Sheraton Premiere, Tysons Corner, May 15-19, 2000. The Part 68 Seminar was held the Thurs & Fri of the previous week.
2. John Shinn, Jimmy Salinas, Pierre Adornato, Phillip Havens, Roger Britt and Greg Slingerland visited DC on a very hot Saturday.
3. We caught the first train to DC and got there just in time to get just about the last available tickets to visit the White House.
4. We took the long, hot hike over to the Jefferson Monument.
5. The statue of Jefferson inside.
6. Then we cooled off in the Air and Space Museum.
7. Smithsonian, Air and Space Museum main entrance.
8. More planes than you can imagine.
9. The Spirit of St. Louis. First Nonstop Solo Transatlantic Flight by Charles A. Lindbergh.
10. Studio model of USS Enterprise used during making of the Star Trek original TV series.
11. Mock up of lunar lander on the moon. Greg's finger in foreground.
12. Greg pausing beside a fountain.
13. The Washingston Monument.
14. Arlington National Cemetary.
15. Gravesite of JFK and Jackie Kennedy Onasis.
16. View of DC from JFK gravesite. Washington Monument in distance.
17. Tomb of the unknown soldier.
18. Soccer game one night in DC.
19. Blue Ridge mountains on the way to Luray Caverns, Virginia.
20. Greg Slingerland, Pierre Adornato, John Shinn and Roger Britt (bald-spot far right) visited the Luray Caverns.
21. The Great Stalacpipe Organ, the only one in the world.
22. Some of the formations.
23. Large rooms full of formations.
24. Formations shaped like coral and draperies.
25. Small underground lake, not formations on floor but reflections of the ceiling.
26. Wishing well full of coins. All Photos (Except 1, 3 & 6) by Greg Slingerland