1. Delta Pinacle, Vancouver, August 14-18, 2000
2. Sometimes Mount Baker Volcano (10,778 feet) in Washington is visible on the way into Vancouver.
2. Roger Britt visited his friend Ted at his home in Belcarra.
2. Ted Bojanowski behind the wheel of his whaler out on Indian Arm.
5. Capilano suspension bridge north of Vancouver.
6. Greg makes the crossing. Lots of people do cross, but lot's of people won't!
7. Its a long way up!
8. There's lots to see even if you can't cross the bridge.
9. Totelm Poles without the crowds.
10. Then up Grouse Mountain in the cable car.
11. View from inside the car on the way up.
12. Looking from the cable car towards Vancouver.
13. Those carvings look big!
14. Greg proves they really are big.
15. Even hollow trees can be carved to look interesting.
16. A lumber jack demonstration on top of Grouse Mountain.
17. Reach for the top!
18. Being a little crazy at the top.
19. A ski lift ride to the very top of Grouse Mountain to see the hang gliders.
20. Hang glider launch point.
21. View over hang glider launch point and lumber jack demo with Vancouver in background.
22. Greg on a high! Photos 5 to 22 by Greg Slingerland