1. Westin, Savannah, November 13-17, 2000
2. Tony Caggiano near the Westin water taxi dock. Photo by Berndt Martenson
3. Here is the ferry that took us over to Savannah and back to the Westin.
4. Westin, Savannah. The meeting rooms were in the very large convention center on the left.
5. Freighter on Savannah River, with the gold leaf dome of Savannah city hall visible in the background.
6. Tim Lawler admiring a canon at an old Confederate War era fort.
7. Roger Britt on a bench in Olglethorpe Square. You can read the details.
8. Olglethorpe Square.
9. John Combs and Roger took a tour of the very modern Thomas Owens house built in 1810.
10. The Thomas Owens fountain. Photos 3 to 10 by John Combs
11. Shops and restaurants along the waterfront.
12. Waterfront in foreground, our hotel in background.
13. Interesting leftovers from industrial buildings along waterfront.
14. Cobblestone streets behind shops on road down to waterfront. The stones were ballast in ships coming to America.
15. Greg on beach at Tybee Island.
16. Tybee Island lighthouse (dated 1773).
17. Tybee Island lighthouse at night.
18. Classic Savannah Street. Photos 8 to 15 by Greg Slingerland