1. Westin, Costa Mesa, February 19-23, 2001
2. Stephanie, her mother, Pierre & Roger went to DCA. S&R did California Screamin' a few times. The launch is really exciting.
3. The Soarin' Over California ride is a great sensation. We did it first thing in the morning and last thing at night.
4. We did the Sun Wheel in the dark. It was fun and had a few surprises as well. However, once was enough for Maliboomer.
5. We had a great dinner at Wolfgang Puck's.
6. The entrance to Disney California Adventure. Greg Slingerland and his family went to DCA and Disneyland.
7. The entrance to the Holloywood Pictures Back Lot portion of DCA.
8. Greg and his son on a small roller coaster. Even after this Greg's stomach wasn't right for some time.
9. No, no... don't go... that song will get stuck in your head for weeks!!
10. Greg poses with the "Hollywood" sign. Look close. Its in there somewhere!
11. The remains of the mission at San Juan Capistrano.
12. The grounds next to the misson were picturesque. Photos 6 to 12 by Greg Slingerland