1. Sheraton, Atlanta, November 18-22, 2002
2. Sheraton, Atlanta (It was only so-so, we'd rather be in that Westin up the street!)
3. To our surprise the Chattanooga Choo Choo is a Holiday Inn hotel, well at least the cars behind it are.
4. Greg, Joachim, Efrain and Roger visited Ruby Falls, the Inclined Railway, Rock City and the Choo Choo.
5. Ruby Falls starts with a castle, part way up a big hill that overlooks Chattanooga.
6. There is a lookout above the elevator with a great view of the city.
7. 260 feet underground we hiked to the falls through an otherwise ordinary cave.
8. But the 145-foot underground waterfall is well worth the visit. Some colorful lighting effects make it interesting.
9. A 73% grade at the top makes this mile long inclined railway the steepest in the world. A very relaxing ride.
10. Rock City was a big surprise for the variety of trails through interesting rock formations. Well worth the visit.
11. Rock City's 140-foot High Falls at Lover's Leap has a lookout where you can see over 100 miles & seven states.