1. The Grosvenor Hotel beside Downtown Disney, Lake Buena Vista, May 5-9, 2003
2. The Grosvenor Hotel, Lake Buena Vista
3. Pool in the morning. Photos 2 & 3 and 5 to 37 by Greg Slingerland
4. Pool in the evening. Photos 4 and 38 by Richard Hathrill
5. Roger and Efrain on their way into MGM on Sunday.
6. The starting line at MGM.
7. Our first stop, of course, was the Tower of Terror. Spectacular, but good to get it over with before we were awake.
8. You go up and down in the dark and then suddenly you are overlooking the whole park through those holes.
9. You can't escape the tower at MGM.
10. Next door is the Rocking Roller Coaster, an indoor coaster that is a lot of fun. Love those starts. Steph and Roger did it twice.
11. Roger Britt, Efrain Guevara, Stephanie Montgomery and Joachim Pomy outside the Rocking Roller Coaster.
12. Roger and Steph chatting with Joachim looking on outside of Indiana Jones.
13. Indy is explaining how he nearly got crushed by the big, heavy ball!
14. No matter how times you see it, this part is always fun.
15. Greg nailed this shot.
16. Efrain, Steph, Greg Slingerland, and Joachim posing in front of the very life like New York City.
17. Waiting for the parade, Steph has a good spot on the curb while Roger and Joachim are up to something.
18. Antisocial Efrain sat across the street from us. He thought that the shade would reach him, but it didn't.
19. It's not Disney without a parade.
20. As they say Fantasmic is Fantastic! 10,000 seats are pretty amazing to start with.
21. You know the mouse is going to win in the end, but there are enough lights, water and music to entertain even Joachim.
22. Oh yeah, there's fire too.
23. 9 am to 10 pm and finally its time to say goodbye.
24. The official Downtown Disney panorama.
25. She's not bad, it's just the way she's drawn, right?
26. Planet Hollywood was amazing inside, the food was good, but the music at the top of those stairs - ouch!
27. Efrain, Greg & Roger went on Wednesday and sat in the front row. OK, it was amazing too.
28. Typical chairman.
29. Never a dull moment. Especially, when something is eating your hotel.
30. On Tuesday it was time to say goodbye to Clint, so we all met at Wolgang Puck's.
31. Anh grabbed Greg's camera and snapped this shot of Greg and Roger before we knew what hit us. Not bad Anh.
32. So the running gag was, is he Cliff or Clint? Clint Pinkham (left) & Cliff Chamney (right). Good luck Clint.
33. Wonder Works is an arcade place on International Blvd. Eye catching to say the least.
34. Tailey took us to Race Rock on Thursday. For a car nut its, well - amazing.
35. How did they know to put Richard's 43 right there so Roger could pose again?
36. It's like Planet Hollywood, only with racing stuff everywhere.
37. Greg, Roger, Efrain, Marcel Poirier, Trone Bishop, Tailey Tung and some very mediocre pork chops.
38. The Marriott Courtyard across the street from the Grosvenor.