1. Marriott Pinnacle, Vancouver, February 23-27, 2004
2. Marriott Pinnacle lobby. Photos 1(night)-3, 6, 7, 10, 23-27 by Greg Slingerland
3. Nicole Butler & Stephanie Montgomery working hard at the T1E1 & TR41 desk.
4. The sunrise view from Roger's window of Stanley Park, Grouse Mountain, North Van, Burrard Inlet & Canada Place was fabulous.
5. From Roger's room we could see Peter Baker's house & from Peter Baker's house we could see Roger's room. Thanks Steph!
6. Canada Place is now a port for cruise ships to Alaska, but for Expo 1986 it was the Canada Pavilion.
7. On Sunday there was an open house on the HMC Regina docked at Canada Place. No, that's not a Canadian cruise ship.
8. Canada Place and Grouse Mountain as seen from the Steamworks parking lot. Photos 1, 4, 5, 8, 9, 11-22 by Roger Britt
9. Nadine Abbott at Canada Place with North Van in the background.
10. Also at Canada Place was Francois Pinier's corporate yacht!
11. Super tourist Nadine by the Gastown Steam Clock. Designed in 1875, the GSC was the first steam-powered clock in the world.
12. Peter and Roger went skiing at Cypress on Saturday afternoon. Here is a view of Horseshoe Bay on the way down.
13. Roger Britt skiing at Cypress.
14. Peter Baker skiing at Cypress.
15. Near the top of Black Mountain (4000 feet) is cut with a great view of Vancouver, especially close to sunset.
16. Vancouver from Black Mountain.
17. How Cypress looks from Vancouver. The previous 2 shots are from the cut in the trees on top of the mountain left-of-center.
18. The view from Black Mountain back to the two peaks of Mount Strachan (4200 & 4800 feet).
19. Peter, Joachim Pomy and Roger near the top of Whistler on a perfect Sunday afternoon.
20. Roger and Peter enjoy some great skiing at Whistler with Blackcomb in the background.
21. On a clear day the view at Whistler is fabulous.
22. The Gondola climbs up 4000 feet to the Roundhouse complex at 6000 feet. Joachim enjoyed the patio bar while we skied.
23. Meanwhile, Efrain Guevara and Greg Slingerland were hangin' out at the marina in Coal Harbour.
24. The totem poles in Stanley park.
25. Is it live or carved?
26. Even Vancouver airport has totem poles.
27. One of TR41's favorite eateries in the area is Cardero's.