1. The Lord Nelson Hotel, Halifx, August 8-12, 2005.
2. Lord Nelson. Greg Slingerland photos 2, 4, 6 - 12
3. Lord Nelson lobby. Our meeting rooms were down at the end.
4. Lord Nelson lobby.
5. Across the street were the Public Gardens. Roger Britt photo
6. Many trees were toppled by Hurricane Juan on September 28, 2003.
7. But TR-41 had great weather most of the week.
8. The indignity of it all!
9. Theodore the Tugboat is tour boat version of a children's show character filmed in Halifax.
10. One of the painted Lobsters on display throughout Halifax holding two geocache travel bugs.
11. Phil Havens & Randy Ivans are looking for a geocache at Point Pleasant Park in the rain.
12. Stephanie Montgomery is helping as well. They didn't find the desired geocache, but they made do with another.
13. Halifax skyline and the Citadel National Historic Site, a fort built in 1856.
14. The Citadel overlooks downtown and more importantly the habor.
15. A view of Halifax (below), Dartmouth (above) and the harbour (in between :).