1. Doubletree Hotel Houston Downtown, Houston, February 5-9, 2007
2. The Doubletree Hotel is by far the shorest building in the neighborhood.
3. Joachim brought some Belgian beer, which we enjoyed while watching the sunset from his glass room.
4. This playfully illustrates the standards process - dig your way out! Or else, Travelocity is every where.
5. Sunday was Superbowl, but we went to the Aquarium for dinner. Joanne McMillen & Christina Gallager select their meal.
6. The eel was happy cause Joachim, Efrain & Roger did not pick him for supper! A great place for dinner.
7. Joachim, Joanne & Roger went to the Space Center after the plenary. It was kind of disappointing; not that much to see/do.
8. I always wondered who took my lawn chair. Now I know.
9. The International Space Station training room. Its big. There's a Shuttle in the other end as the map shows.
10. Mission Specialist McMillen undergoing space toilet training. Push harder Joanne!